martes, 9 de septiembre de 2008

Silent Moon

Showering you with my tears
I stand tonight under the saddest moon,
Thinking about my loneliest years ,
And letting in again the blues.

You gave me hope with your smile,
And the courage to smoothly kiss our love goodbye…
I still cherish you in my awareness,
And there’s no difference during my sleep,
But there you will always stay,
Until my heart turns weak.

Watching your eagerness to find your way,
Is when I get it , you’re “OK “ ,
And wishing life was easier for you to take,
I realize it is time for me to head away.

Now I understand why your veins turned grey,
It’s because ashes of memories flooded the path,
Of every other instance that brightly colored your heart.
Since then I became just one more of my specie,
Trying to finger-paint rainbows with a beating organ completely missing.

Even if the candles of opportunities burned out,
And the warmth of the sun doesn’t light up my wishes,
I will still keep you as my golden treasure,
That was once found, yet never to be taken …

Thoughts come as thunders smoking my brain,
But no regrets I can take as mine,
‘Cause now I know that this was left behind,
For me to be aware of my whereabouts,
And for you to conquer happiness.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Todo el mundo sabe inglés menos yo uy que pena,,, por el titulo se que dice Silencio de luna o algo asi,,, suena interesante...

que tengas un bonito dia.