martes, 3 de junio de 2008

A smile for death

The delicate snow covers quickly my head ,
hidding it for quite a while from the sun rays.
This cruel season only leaves my vacations far beyond ,
and me wanting the Hawaiian sand and waves .

The lonely and palid streets call my attention ,
there´s not a single movement , until a rabbit heads my way .
The sound of a distant truck brings his hesitation ,
while the only thing i could do was to see the aweful display .

The impeccable sight of the perfect color of winter
was nos stained by the color of death .
I reached his helpless body , but his heart was beating even slower.
I looked deep into his eyes , and slightly heard his last breath .
No matter what you do , death shortens your life ,
so come along with me and give it a smile !

No hay comentarios: